Why? For two reasons
To empower Physiotherapists to collaborate while running their own Bump Room business and grow from each others knowledge and support. Physiotherapists are amazing health professionals.
Deliver great quality classes to a special population who need the best support and up to date information.
Step 1: We need great Physiotherapists
- Passionate about promoting and empowering exercise.
- Committed and eager to develop and grow their own business.
- Willing to learn and be mentored.
- Open to sharing knowledge and experience.
- Support and encourage fellow Physiotherapists.
- Compassionate, understanding and full of integrity.
- Responsible and conscientious.
Step 2: Meet us
- Reach out to us directly or even better attend our workshop.
- Get a taste of what we are about.
- Ensure our values and principles are aligned and suited.
- If we all agree it is a good match you are invited to join the team and start your own Bump Room.
- Prior to joining we will ask you to choose a location and venue that suits your life and the needs of the classes.
Step 3: Pay the joining fee
- The one off joining fee is €2600.
Step 4: Access to online instructors area covering
- Education: Journals, Book list, Websites, Guidelines, Social media. Exercises: Training videos, Full class sample videos.
- Class plans: A bank of detailed class plans submitted by every instructor
- Instructor package: Marketing materials, Shared lectures, Bump Room Documents, Resources for classes, Class Exercise Charts
- Instructor knowledge: Discussion topics, Bonus videos, Education videos
Step 5: Start your training with a Bump Room co-founder.
- The Instructor will both observe and teach during a six week block under supervision. The Instructor must complete a weekly exercise log and reflection journal and will receive written feedback on this weekly.
Step 6: Set up your own Bump Room classes
- The Instructor will be assigned a Bump Room founder as a mentor for setting up and running successful Bump Room classes. The mentor advises on areas like premises, operations, equipment, marketing, accounts and how to ensure repeat business and referrals.
Step 7: Ongoing mentoring
- The Bump Room mentor is committed to coaching the Instructor in running a successful business reflecting the standards and values of the Bump Room
What do I receive for the joining fee?
- The Brand
- Administrator- The Bump Room has a dedicated administrator who does all the administration work for the classes and is the backbone to our business model. Physiotherapists are busy and do not have time to answer phones/emails/social media messages, manage last minute changes, class lists, receipts, social media content, website maintainence.. the list is endeless.
- Website and booking system set up- The Instructor’s bump room class will be set up and advertised on the Bump Room website. The Bump Room website will include a personal biography and professional photo of the Instructor. The details of the Instructor’s classes will also be set up on the Bump Room’s online booking system and linked to the Bump Room website.
- Facebook advertising campaign- The Bump Room will promote the Instructor’s class by way of a Facebook advertising campaign to the value of €150 for the first year of the Instructor’s classes.
- Online support- The Instructor will receive access to a closed social media platforms exclusively for Bump Room Instructors to ask any question you want.
- Instructor marketing bundle- The Instructor will receive a marketing bundle which will include: A Bump Room branded pull up for display in Bump Room classes, personalised uniform, promotional business cards, A4 Bump Room posters, A5 Bump Room Education leaflets
- Media Bundle- The Instructor will have access to editable Bump Room documents to assist the Instructor in promoting their Bump Room class locally. The Bump Room documents will include: GP/Gynaecologist introduction letter, editorials for local publications and Public Relations contacts.
- Training day- The Bump Room runs annual training days for all the Bump Room Instructors to attend which will cover clinical and non-clinical areas. Clinical areas will include review of recent literature, resources, new exercises and discussion topics. Non-clinical areas will include review of operating procedures, business planning, marketing and budgeting.
Next workshop is Saturday 28th September 2019 in Killaloe, Co. Clare